These are following players who win the medals in there receptive fields are
1. Mirabai Chanu won Silver medal in Weightlifting on 24th July in Women’s-49 event.
2. PC Sindhu won Bronze medal in badminton on 1st August in Women’s singles.
3. Lovlina Borgohain won Bronze medal in Boxing on 4th August in Women’s welterweight
4. Ravi Kumar Dahiya won Silver medal in Wrestling on 5th August in Men’s freestyle 57 kg.
5. Men’s Hockey Team won Bronze medal in Field Hockey on 7th August in Men’s tournament.
6. Neeraj Chopra won Gold Medal in Athletics on 7th August in Men’s Javelin Throw.
7. Bajrang Punia won Bronze Medal in Wrestling on 7th august in Men’s Freestyle 65 kg.
Avani Lekhara became the first woman from India to win a gold medal at Paralympics on Monday. She entered the record books after finishing first in the R-2 women’s 10m Air Rifle Standing SH1 event in Tokyo.
India has already bagged a few medals in the Olympics and One Gold medal is won by Neeraj Chopra. In these Olympics, we have got bronze and silver medals and one Gold medal. Some players are really showing great efforts and performance this year.